1. J. Guo* and K.-M. Lee, Flexonics for manufacturing and robotics: modeling, design and analysis methods, Springer Nature, New York, NY, USA; HUST Press, Wuhan, China, 2019, ISBN 978-981-13-2666-0.
2. X. Li, J. Guo*, X. Ma, L. Yang, K.-M. Lee, and C. Xiong, "Flexible capacitive curvature sensor with one-time calibration for amphibious gait monitoring," Soft Robot., 2020, DOI: 10.1089/soro.2019.0151.
3. J. Guo*, Z. Wang, J. Fu and K.-M. Lee, 2019, “Articular geometry reconstruction for knee joint with a wearable compliant device”, Robotica, 37(12), 2104-2118, doi:10.1017/S0263574719000778.
4. J. Guo and K.-M. Lee*, 2013. “Compliant joint design and flexure finger dynamic analysis using an equivalent pin model,” Mechanism and Machine Theory, 70, 338-353.
5. J. Guo, K.-M. Lee*, D. Zhu, X. Yi and Y. Wang, 2012. “Large-deformation analysis and experimental validation of a flexure-based mobile sensor node,” IEEE/ASME Trans. on Mechatronics, 17(4), 606-616
1. IEEE/ASME Transaction on Mechatronics Best Paper Award, 2015
2. “Most Practical SHM Solution for Civil Infrastructures” Video Award in Action session, the 8th International Workshop for Structural Health Monitoring, Stanford, CA, 2011.
3. Top in the Ph.D. qualifying exam in Mechanical Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, 2008.
4. Chin-Tsuing Scholar, Peking University, 2005.